Laura Geller 'So Scrumptious' Review31.12.15
- Spackle Under Make-Up Primer 'Champagne'
- Balance-n-Brighten in 'Fair'
- Blush-n-Brighten in 'Roseberry'
- Baked Eye Pie Shadow in 'Coffee Berry Crunch'
- Color Drenched Lip Gloss in 'French Pressed Rose'
- Double-Ended Face & Highlighter Brush
- Enhances the complexion with a subtle glow
- Restores radiance and luminosity to your complexion
- Nourishing, protecting and smoothing effects
- Revives and retextures the surface of the skin creates a smoother surface
The baked eyeshadows can be used wet or dry and are infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E. The colours aren't very exciting but the brown is a nice shading colour.
They are very shimmery which I couldn't really catch on camera very well. It's not glittery but the shimmer does catch the light during the day. The colours kind of blend into one brownish colour which was a little disappointing.
The baked blush is the one product that did amaze me, this is a really nice blush, it's not that pigmented but very buildable, you can use this for a simple look or you could build it up and go more bold. It's quite shimmery as well but I liked that. The staying power isn't amazing but not bad either.
The colour seems a little dark on me but my face has definitely been a different colour than my neck lately, maybe because I'm wearing scarfs all the time?